We use a 23 hp insulation vacuum with a 6in suction hose for fast removal of damaged insulation. Insulation may need to be removed after damage from raccoons, bats, squirrels, and mice damage. Many times these pests chew through and damage insulation. They also contaminate the attic with their feces and urine. Along with removing contaminated insulation, clean-up also removes fleas, ticks, and bed bugs that often live in attic spaces.
Pest Control Insulation offers all the benefits of cellulose insulation combined with pest control protection. This insulation works in walls and attics where bugs and insects infiltrate and live. This specialized insulation kills all self-grooming insects (like silverfish, termites and carpenter ants, wasps) thus helping to eliminate the existing infestation and preventing future infestations while providing non-stop pest protection.
- Prevents the germination of mold and mildew
- Energy savings that lower utility costs
- Made from 100% recycled paper. It’s a natural product from a renewable source that takes less energy to produce
- Creates a tight seal effectively blocking air infiltration and convection currents
- Class 1 Building Material with excellent fire resistance characteristics
The Pest Control Insulation we use is an EPA registered product that is safe and effective. It may only be installed by a licensed pest control operator.